Thursday 15 November 2012

WELCOME TO ALL



This is just a brief introduction of myself. No big hu-ha. I am a retired human resources management professional with an absolute passion for the development of the entrepreneurial talents in all of us. Been involved with entrepreneurial training and development for many years. And lately it is the wide spectrum of opportunities available on the Internet that fascinates me. I am not claiming to be the world's greatest expert on all these opportunities, but I will be exploring and sharing my views and assessments. And I invite everybody to share their views and needs as we go along. 

One thing that I really do not want to get into is the Internet Marketing Madness that I have encountered the past 6 weeks or so.

For instance .....

It is amazing the volume of information that is floating around in cyber-space; I downloaded and read a tremendous amount of stuff. But some of the information is so confusing, so la-di-da, that anyone who has the ambition to start an online business, will be totally put off. But there is also some tremendously good information. Would love to share that with you as we go along.

Then there is another sickness that I picked up. Once you have opt-in on some sites to access information you are inundated with emails for evermore by whoever that wants to flock the same information to you over and over again. Annoying and frustrating to say the least. It is not a matter of what YOU want or need; it is more a case of you becoming the dump-yard of desperate online marketers. 

Oh, and then you try to unsubscribe to those flood-gate emails. What a challenge and waste of productive time. I suppose it is all the result of autoresponders that bombard poor info-seekers like me on a 24/7 basis. 

Doing your homework is so important to ensure that you don't get lost in all the information and become a victim of this Internet Marketing Madness.

And that is where I would want to make a contribution to the best of my ability. Helping YOU to decide what YOU want and how we can go about to make YOUR DREAMS come true



YOU KNOWING WHAT YOU REALLY 
WANT IS SO IMPORTANT 

I will share ways and means that can help you to clarify that key question for yourself. And I am sure the journey would be fun. Entrepreneurship is a serious business BUT if you go about the correct way it will provide you with phenomenal excitement and satisfaction. 

Generating a good income on the Internet is a reality but there are many schemes out there that could end up you losing interest; never mind money. And we don't want that to happen; do we? 

I am also planning to launch more Blogs with specific focus areas. Any ideas will be welcomed. Bookmark this page. I will be linking it to my Facebook and Google+ pages (and a few others). It is really now a case of: Getting to know You and You getting to know me.

So there you have it. The Call of The Entrepreneur must be and will be heard. 

I am looking forward to this venture of mine. 

Stephen van Eyssen


No comments:

Post a Comment